Copper Ridge Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Copper Ridge
Copper Ridge is a premier 24-hour gated and guarded community located in New Braunfels, Texas. The stunning architecture here has vistas that reflect a high-quality custom home community with the sought-after location tucked inside the southern Hill Country.
Here you will find all Copper Ridge real estate and homes for sale. I'd love to help you find your perfect home, condo, duplex, townhouse or lot in the New Braunfels area! Start here with all the latest listings in the area or below the listings you'll find all the individual neighborhoods in New Braunfels. Whether you know exactly what you want, are just starting the process or haven't the vaguest idea of where to begin, I can help. Call me anytime at (512) 644-9962 to get started on the path! Don't worry if you don't know where to start; THAT'S MY JOB!
If you would like more information on any of these Copper Ridge Estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
If you'd like to be notified immediately when a new listing hits the market register for a free account to receive email alerts or save your favorite properties for later. Start your search here for all New Braunfels homes for sale.
Below are all the Copper Ridge Real Estate Listings
Copper Ridge Homes
Copper Ridge in New Braunfels, Texas is full of stunning architecture and vistas that reflect a high-quality custom home community. Mostly featuring large homes, this community dates back to 2012 and continues to grow and develop with competitive prices.
Copper Ridge is an extensively landscaped gated and guarded community. Copper Ridge sits atop a dominant ridge that provides incomparable views from every vantage point. To the east and west Ridgeline's orientation is gradually terraced, affording every Ridgeline property owner unobstructed panoramic views of the distant hills, peaceful meadows below, and sunrises and sunsets of every colorful hue. This large community is living in the country, and yet close enough to major amenities found only a few miles in New Braunfels.
Continue to read to find all you need to know about Copper Ridge in New Braunfels, TX.
Area Attractions Near Copper Ridge
John Newcombe Country Club
This world-class tennis facility caters to every age and lifestyle, with certified professionals trained by tennis legends John Newcombe and Cliff Drysdale. The John Newcombe Country Club is a boutique country club that boasts the widest variety of fitness equipment, heart-pumping classes, and result-driven workouts in a comfortable, spacious, and inviting atmosphere. Below are the following amenities offered to residents and visitors alike at this prestigious country club:
- 11 lighted hard tennis courts
- 8 pickleball courts
- Spacious veranda and viewing deck with outdoor bars and TVs
- State-of-the-art fitness center with group exercise studio, cardio and weight room, and Pilates reformer training center
- Personal and group training
- Group fitness classes: Barre, HIIT Training, TRX, Spin, Water Fit, Yoga
- Health cafe and wine bar
- Junior Olympic pool
- Volleyball and beach tennis court
- Basketball court
Hidden Trails Junior Olympic Pool
The beautiful community of Hidden Trails Country Club offers residents and visitors access to a luxury world-class Olympic pool. Amongst such amenities, you can find golf courses ready for classes, and tennis and pickleball sports courts.
Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels
Schlitterbahn New Braunfels is a renowned waterpark on every summer bucket list, as it provides a staggering variety of river rides, pools, waterslides, and adventures from mild to wild. There are four distinct sections with each being as large as most regional waterparks. Each section contains the following:
- Swim-up bar
- No-so lazy river
- Children's area
- Unique signature attractions
Unique Features in Copper Ridge
As we discussed above, many unique features of Copper Ridge make the community desirable to prospective buyers. The community of Copper Ridge is gated and guard-entranced, aiding in a feeling of safety to its residents. There are many in-house amenities that Copper Ridge has featured, amongst the most popular being a resort-style pool with both a lap and play pool. For those who love outdoor exercise, gain time in the sun via the large and clean tennis and basketball sports clubs. For gatherings, there is a Texas-style pavilion with a fireplace, BBQ, and picnic tables. Bring your beloved four-legged friends on jaunts on the many stunning walking tails among the prettiest of landscapes in New Braunfels.
Schools of Copper Ridge
The students residing in Copper Ridge are served by the New Braunfels Independent School District, which is responsible for the education of students in the area through a range of educational institutions catering to all grade levels. For all grade-level educations, each school listed provides a variety of academic and extracurricular offerings to foster personal growth and development through balanced curriculums for future endeavors in higher education or entering the workforce.
Below are the following schools that serve Copper Ridge:
Dining in Copper Ridge
As the community of Copper Ridge is a luxury one, it only makes sense that your palate should be treated to luxury dining. An upscale American cuisine worth visiting is The Gruene Door, complemented by a long wine list that draws locals to this warm, relaxed space. Flavors of this kitchen mimic classy and traditional Texas cuisine featuring an array of dishes such as smoked salmon tacos to a rack of Lamb with Mesquite Mustard and Toasted Pecan Crust. Nothing else is worth being noted if not an ode to New Braunfels' German heritage, and such a place worth recognition is the Alpine Haus Restaurant. This upscale destination serves scratch-made German fare in a historic locale with a wine and beer list. The menu consists of Jäger Schnitzel with Spaetzle and other such dishes like Rinder Goulash.
Breakfast and coffee have much in common, one such commonality is that both are an important kick-start to the day. Crepeccino Café & Crêperie is an informal restaurant offering sweet and savory crepes, with the addition of classic waffles and salads. Looking for a cheery coffee shop? New Braunfels Coffee offers its visitors an old-fashioned feel for lattes and light fare, plus ice cream and baked goods.
Intrigued by the community of Copper Ridge? Located in the heart of New Braunfels on a ridge that provides the best views and vantage points, Copper Ridge is a welcoming neighborhood that brings forth a feeling of hometown warmth, whilst providing urban accessibilities to residents and visitors alike. Whether it is the southern historic charm that draws you or all the modern comforts of living so close to New Braunfels, Copper Ridge has many possibilities that await.
Copper Ridge Amenities
In this luxurious neighborhood, residents are granted access to a wondrous Texas-style pavilion with a fireplace, barbecue pit, and picnic tables to enjoy a Texas evening with friends and family. For those who seek to expel energy outdoors, residents can enjoy a tennis court, basketball court, and a resort-style swimming pool: both lap and play pool. There are picnic and barbecue tables to enjoy a nice day outside eating lunch with family and friends. And for cooler Texas evenings, enjoy a seat around the pavilion with the fireplace.
Schools for Copper Ridge
The school district that children living in Copper Ridge are zoned into is the New Braunfels ISD. The average ranking of this district is 9/10, which is in the top 20% of public schools in Texas. Below are the schools nearest the Copper Ridge Community.
- Lone Star Elementary School: Public, Grade PK-5, Students 350, Niche Rating of A
- Oakrun Middle School: Public, Grade 6-9, Students 928, Niche Rating of B+
- New Braunfels High School: Public, Grade 9-12, Students 1,813, Niche Rating of B
Nearby Copper Ridge
New Braunfels, Texas is a new and upcoming town in the Lone Star State that embodies all that the Texas Hill Country is about: good food, fun outdoor recreation, and tons of points of interest to keep visitors and new residents on their toes. These are the following best places to pay a visit to near the community of Copper Ridge in New Braunfels, TX.
- Fork and Spoon. This restaurant is a casual German-American-inspired joint that offers a hearty breakfast. The menu of Fork and Spoon features some fun German meals, including bratwurst and burgers, as well as fun outdoor patio seating to enjoy the Texas sun.
- Lucy Cooper's Ice House. This popular sports bar and grill has live music, happy hour, and fun featured "tin can nachos." At Lucy Copper's Ice House, you won't be disappointed with the unique menu featuring items such as the "Boodreaux's Clothesline Bacon" bacon clipped to a miniature clothesline, "Bunch Burger" a burger with the patty made of a doughnut, and some very colorful cocktails.
- Huisache Grill. The quaint bistro Huisache Grill serves a regionally inspired menu, as well as beer and wine all in a cozy space with rustic exposed beams.
- Oak Run Point Shopping Center. The little shopping mall Oak Run Point Shopping Center near Copper Run offers discount stores and good food, such as Tia's Taco Hut.
- New Braunfels MarketPlace. The shopping mall New Braunfels MarketPlace in New Braunfels, TX features some fun shopping and tons of big market retail stores such as Ashley Furniture, Tuesday Morning, and Gold's Gym.
Things to Do
- The Allen Farmhaus. For those interested in event venues, The Allen Farmhaus is a staple in the world of wedding planning. Located in Guadalupe Country, TX, this stunning modern-rustic farmhouse services anniversary party planning, baby shower planning, as well as Bar & Bat Mitzvah planning.
- Windmill Farm Winery. This winery is the go-to place to enjoy hand-crafted wines made in the 1902 winery barn. Windmill Farm Winery features a 100-year-old barn resting on 5 acres of farmland where you can do a tasting, buy a bottle, or even make your own "batch" of wine with your personalized wine list.
- Fischer Park. For lovers of outdoor recreation, enjoy a long day at Fischer Park where you can find hiking trails and a popular splash pad to cool off after a long day in the sun.
For more local information on Copper Ridge in New Braunfels, TX, contact my office at any time. And for all New Braunfels homes for sale feel free to browse the website.
Let's Talk! I'd Love to Be Your New Braunfels Real Estate Expert!