Manor Creek Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Manor Creek
Conveniently located off Highway 46, minutes from local shopping and dining in Historic Gruene, Manor Creek is a primer community nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. This gated community features a wonderful inclusive amenity center, natural gas, and 1/3 acre homesites with plated mature trees for privacy. This neighborhood offers a wide variety of beautiful floor plans ranging from 2,230-3,374 square feet with radiant granite countertops, shining stainless steel appliances, and full irrigation systems among other such stunning features.
Here you will find all Manor Creek real estate and homes for sale. I'd love to help you find your perfect home, condo, duplex, townhouse or lot in the New Braunfels area! Start here with all the latest listings in the area or below the listings you'll find all the individual neighborhoods in New Braunfels. Whether you know exactly what you want, are just starting the process or haven't the vaguest idea of where to begin, I can help. Call me anytime at (512) 644-9962 to get started on the path! Don't worry if you don't know where to start; THAT'S MY JOB!
If you would like more information on any of these Manor Creek real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
If you'd like to be notified immediately when a new listing hits the market register for a free account to receive email alerts or save your favorite properties for later. Start your search here for all New Braunfels homes for sale.
Below are all the Manor Creek Real Estate Listings
Manor Creek Information
Manor Creek resides in New Braunfels, Texas, and prides itself on providing homes for every stage of life. There is much recreation in New Braunfels, whether it is hiking the beautifully maintained tails of Purgatory Creek Natural Area, or tubing down the Guadalupe River, you can find something to love about the New Braunfels area.
Popular Floor Plans
There are floor plans offered to residents looking to make Manor Creek their home. These floor plans are all stunning, varying in size and structure. Here are the following most popular plans:
- The Roadrunner: 2,230 sq. ft., 1 story, 3 bed, 2 bath, 3 car
- The Blue Jay: 2,593 sq. ft., 1 story, 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3 car
- The Shannon: 2,645 sq. ft., 1 story, 3 bed, 3 bath, 3 car
- The Heron: 3,374 sq. ft., 2 story, 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car
Manor Creek Amenities
The amenities in Manor Creek are similar to many that you would find in other such beautifully put-together communities. Residents of this gated neighborhood have access to a beautiful pool, a playground for kiddos of residents, an HOA to keep the community in tip-top shape, and a spacious green sprawling park that is pet-friendly.
Manor Creek School District
Manor Creek is proud to be within the school boundaries of New Braunfels ISD, offering exceptional schools to children of residents. The schools that are nearest to the Manor Creek subdivision are the following:
- Veramendi Elementary School: Public, K-5, 1.4 mi. The Niche grade is an A-, Teachers are graded as an A-, and the Diversity of the school is an A-
- Oak Run Middle School: Public, 6-8, 0.7 mi. The Niche grade is a B+, Teachers are graded as a B+, and the Diversity of the school is an A-
- New Braunfels High School: Public, 10-12, 2.3 mi. The Niche grade is a B, Teachers are graded as a B-, and the diversity of the school is an A
Points of Interest Near Manor Creek
New Braunfels, Texas is famous for its fun recreational activities, whether it is outdoor or indoor where you decide to spend your time. A few great points of interest in New Braunfels not too far from the Manor Creek community are the following:
- Landa Falls. This tourist attraction is famous for tube and cooler rentals for the scenic Comal River floating, equipped with a return-shuttle service.
- Landa Park. This tourist attraction is a 51-acre riverside park with a miniature train, a nature trail to spend an entire afternoon exploring, as well as picnic tables for lunch with the family.
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark. This tourist attraction offers residents and visitors alike a fun day in the sun! Offering seasonal passes, don't miss crazy, fun waterslides or a relaxing afternoon on the lazy river.
For more local listings and information on Manor Creek real estate, contact me at any time!