Vintage Oaks At The Vineyard Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Vintage Oaks At The Vineyard
The neighborhood of Vintage Oaks is located in one of the nation's fastest-growing cities rich with resort-like amenities and soaring views, offering. residents of the New Braunfels, Texas area the most in-demand Texas Hill Country land and homes.
Here you will find all Vintage Oaks At The Vineyard real estate and homes for sale. I'd love to help you find your perfect home, condo, duplex, townhouse or lot in the New Braunfels area! Start here with all the latest listings in the area or below the listings you'll find all the individual neighborhoods in New Braunfels. Whether you know exactly what you want, are just starting the process or haven't the vaguest idea of where to begin, I can help. Call me anytime at (512) 644-9962 to get started on the path! Don't worry if you don't know where to start; THAT'S MY JOB!
If you would like more information on any of these Vintage Oaks At The Vineyard real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
If you'd like to be notified immediately when a new listing hits the market register for a free account to receive email alerts or save your favorite properties for later. Start your search here for all New Braunfels homes for sale.
Below are all the Vintage Oaks At The Vineyard Real Estate Listings
About Vintage Oaks
The community of Vintage Oaks or Vintage Oaks at the Vineyardis a 3,900-acre master-planned neighborhood just outside New Braunfels, TX. Here, residents are offered an array of both Texas Hill Country land and homes. At Vintage Oaks potential buyers are offered New Hill Country-styled homes, and/or quiet, private, and spacious land with 1+ acre homesites partnered with resort-like amenities.
Located on the Texas Wine Trail outside of New Braunfels, TX, the Texas Hill Country homes and land in the Vintage Oaks community include many different options for those looking to build or buy in the area. Homesites are available in both gated and non-gated neighborhoods, with high-elevation long views, as well as varied topography that offers a quiet, serene country, feel, as well as varied vegetation. This neighborhood is located to make access to Austin and San Antonio a breeze.
Amenities at Vintage Oaks
Vintage Oaks is known best for top-premier amenities in Hill Country, where you can find four pools, a lazy river, children's playgrounds, five miles worth of well-maintained trails, the fitness club, and its 100+ classes offered each month, ball fields and sports courts, a Tuscan Clubhouse, and a busy calendar of year-round fun-filled activities and events for all ages.
Vintage Oaks Schools
The Texas Hill Country features a good selection of highly rated public and private school options for resident consideration in the Comal County ISD, where Vintage Oaks resident children are zoned. Below are the following top-rated schools to consider:
Public Schools: Comal County ISD
- Bill Brown Elementary, A Texas-Recognized School: PreK-5, 580 Students, Niche Rating of A
- Smithson Valley Middle School, A Texas-Recognized School: Grades 6-8, 985 Students, Niche Rating of A
- Smithson Valley High School, A Texas-Recognized School: Grades 9-12, 2,289 Student, Niche Rating of A-
- New Braunfels Christian Academy: Grades K-12, 350 Students, Focus on Academics, Athletics, and Art, Niche Rating of A-
- Saints Peter and Paul: Grades K-8, 220 Students, Niche Rating of A
- Cross Lutheran School: PK-8, 140 Students, Niche Rating of A
Points of Interest in and Around Vintage Oaks
The Texas Hill Country area is popping with stunning views, fantastic top-rated eateries, outdoor recreation, and other such activities to keep residents entertained in all seasons of life. Check out what has the locals loving the neighborhood of Vintage Oaks with its prime location to the following:
- Hangar 54 Pizza. This pizza boasts quality ingredients that are used to make each slice so mouthwateringly delicious. At Hangar 54 Pizza, expect fast, fresh pizza to fuel your adventures, whether you are road-tripping, heading to work, or studying for a test.
- Willy B's Brunch & Burgers. This family-owned and operated cafe uses fine ingredients and traditional methods to produce the finest of family meals, breakfast, pizza, burgers, and desserts. At Willy B's Brunch & Burgers, you can also find fun creations the way grandma makes them inspired by delicious homemade goodness.
- Stomping Grounds Coffee. This stylish little coffee truck is home to a diverse array of latte flavors. At Stomping Grounds Coffee, you will be met by the kindest staff in this hidden gem on Canyon Lake.
- 2 Rivers Coffee. Located in the hill country of New Braunfels, TX, 2 Rivers Coffee offers its signature take on an array of coffees from signature white chocolate with a slap of caramel to a salted caramel latte with extra espresso. You won't be disappointed with the flavors that this coffee shop infuses into your to-go cup of the day!
Things to Do
- Ranger Stadium. View fun football games at Ranger Stadium located in Comal County, TX.
- Float the Guadalupe River. Head to Little Ponderosa River Outfitters to find tube and kayak rentals to enjoy a fun float trip along the Guadalupe River.
- Downtown Historic Gruene. Head downtown to enjoy live performances, or check out fun shopping sites like the Gruene General Store, and Gruene Antique Co.
For more information on the luxury Vintage Oaks Community in the Texas Hill New Braunfels area, check out our website!